2014 is underway and registration for the new program has already opened. If you are one of the following, this program is for you:
- Service Station Senior Manager
- Service Station Back Office Manager
- Service Station Operations Manager
The only requirements are that you should be able to read, write and understand English and work at a service station. If you are unsure if this program is for you, don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
The program is very practical and the material in each workshop is based on the best practices we use in running our own sites and those of our clients every day.
There are 18 modules in the program, they are:
- Standardized Service Station Management (SSSM) Audit
- Daily Controls
- Wet Stock Management
- Target Setting
- SWOT Analysis & Project Planning
- Responsibility & Contingency Matrix
- 14-Day Action Planning
- 30-Day Branding, Marketing, Relations & Communications Planning
- Human Resources Audit & Administration
- MIBCO/MIFA Compliance
- Employee Scheduling
- SARS Compliance (basic)
- Dry Stock Management & Retail Business Game
- Management Accounts
- 12-Month Income, Expense & Cash Flow Projections
- Employee Performance Management
- Strategic Alliance & Legal Management Audit
- Systems Analysis & Indicators
We understand that you still have a job to do and therefore workshops are scheduled for only one day per month and will not fall in a price change week or a month end week. During the rest of the month you can implement what you have learnt in the previous workshop. We will help you to work smarter and more effectively from day one.
Give Ruan Schoeman or Zelna van Schalkwyk a call today at (012) 804 5066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.