Email and electronic messages disclaimer
These terms and conditions apply to the email and electronic communication, attachments and all subsequent communications and attachments the FUTURENT Group or any of its subsidiaries, employees, agents, or representatives (“we”/”us”) may send to you (collectively referred to as “the communication”).
- The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom we have addressed the communication and others authorised by us to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, sharing, copying, taking any action, or omitting to take any action based on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. We retain the copyright in this message.
- If you are not the intended recipient of this communication (or such person’s authorised representative), then:
- please notify the sender of this email immediately by return email, fax or telephone and permanently delete this message including any attachments from your systems.
- you may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause information in this message to be disclosed to any other person or legal entity.
- We are not liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.
- We are not liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this email or its attachments, including data corruption resulting there from.
- Any advice or information contained in this email is subject also to any governing agreement between us.
- Unless expressly indicated as such, nothing in this email constitutes an offer, warranty, or representation from us.
- In terms of our electronic communication policy employees may not conclude agreements electronically. Any arrangements communicated in electronic format shall be reduced to writing in a formalised and legal binding document, signed by the designated and duly authorised representative of FUTURENT
- Although all reasonable care is taken in transmitting this message, we are not responsible for the correctness of this communication, and we do not give any warranty whatsoever that it is free of damaging codes, viruses, errors, interference, or interpretations of any nature. It remains your responsibility to scan all messages, including attachments, for viruses, malware, and malicious code. We do not offer any warranties whatsoever in this regard and cannot be held liable for any loss or damages incurred by the recipient and/or caused by computer viruses or in any other respect.
- Emails sent to us will only be regarded as having been received by us once we expressly acknowledged receipt thereof. We will be deemed to have sent an email once reflected as sent on our email server.
- Electronic transmission through internal and external networks may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and legitimate business purposes.
- If this communication contains offensive, derogatory, or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with us and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.